I can't believe that we are already approaching the end of the year. Thanksgiving is over. Christmas is in 22 days. Its just craziness.
This time last year, I was just starting to get a baby bump big enough that people could tell I was pregnant and didn't just think I was fat. We were finishing up Annelise's nursery in our old house. I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my beautiful little girl, and now I have this 8 month old on her way to being a big girl instead of a little newborn.
8 months is so much time for a baby. 8 months ago, she was small and helpless. She couldn't sit up, or even hold her head up. I can't believe all that she's accomplished in such a small amount of time. Even in the last month she has learned to
1. Feed herself (I use this loosely, more food ends up on the floor than in her mouth)
2. Drink from a cup
3. Roll over (she was doing this before, but now she'll go from one end of the room to the other end)
4. Get on all fours and rock back and forth
5. Army crawl
6. Get herself into a sitting position
7. Wave bye bye (she just started, so its not that consistent)
Its amazing what a difference a month makes, let alone 8 months!