Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ready to move...

I am really just ready for this house to be done. I want to be out of this condo and into the house! The painting is all done, Annelise's mural is done, the cabinets are in. The countertop guys came to measure for the granite (YAY!) on friday. The stainless hood went in today. The range is there and my sink. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with my kitchen? That room has been my baby with this house. I love it. I probably will want to sleep in it when we move in. I wonder if Troy will mind?



Here are a few pictures


This is the front of the house before all the brick. Its much farther now.




This is an example of the brick. Its the back of the house. Master bedroom is on the left.





Sun on Annelise's ceiling and flowers under her window. My mom's cousin Lu painted her room. She used a Pottery Barn Kids shower curtain as inspiration. Its gorgeous. Something she can really grow into.



My kitchen cabinets. I should really take some more pictures now that they are up.

I just really can't wait to be in the house. I feel like its a place where we can really get settled and raise our kids. I love every square inch of it because its ours. Not that our condo isn't ours, but the yard isn't and we have no privacy. Here, our backyard is like a sanctuary. Or it will be when there is grass. I can't wait to move!

No comments: