Sunday, July 15, 2007

Brewers

Yesterday we went to the Brewers game for Troy's birthday. My dad bought him six tickets. We brought his sister and her husband, his brother and his dad. It was my first real tailgating experience. Let me tell you, organizing a tailgate is a lot of freaking work! Its hard to remember all the stuff to bring, even just little stuff like tongs, a breadknife, etc. Troy was upset because I forgot the butter. I felt like I was doing fairly well because that was the ONLY thing I forgot, but apparently his sandwhich was not the same without butter. Oh well.



For our tailgate we had: Thincut filet sandwhiches, Italian pasta salad, caramelized onion dip, taco dip, veggies, pineapple and yummy peanut butter brownies my sister-in-law made. I need to get that recipe. They were the best brownies I've ever eaten!

The game last night was phenomenal. It went into an extra inning. Definitely a game to be on the edge of your seat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had a very classy tailgate. The ones I do are usually just brats and chips.